Still stalking my blog? Maybe you need something, information? Why? No matter.
As said before my name is Mira, a shortened version of Miranda.
My birthday is June 28th, 1995. I have the most wonderful girlfriend, Rui.
You’ll see me call her Ruuwi a lot though to keep confusion down when I’m yelling at Ruisu.
My main fandom is vistlip.
I am a proclaimed Little Star and adamantly refuse to answer to ‘vistlipper’.
My biases are Rui (aka. Ruisu), the cute shithead and Tomo the fucking bastard.
I make gifs extremely randomly. 90% being for use of fuckery. The other 10% is made up of 9% vistlip and 1% other bullshit.
I will either talk your head off or barely speak to you (I’m shy, believe it or not).
There will be more gay than you may be able to handle. I don’t mean porn, I mean vistlip. They ooz gay from all possible sources and fumbling through my blog, you are likely to get covered in the sticky mess. I claim no responsibility for injury.
If you see me talking to RP anons, for the love of god, don’t feed them. Especially Tomo. You will be stuck with them forever. And ever. And ever.
Actually all the anons I talk to are amazing and you should go feed them sweets and chips. Right now. Go.
So for other stuff not mentioned on my sidebar.
I use most insults as a term of endearment, if I cuss you out it means you are friend unless I’ve specifically stated directly beforehand something you’ve done to piss me off.
There’s a full set of vistlip-anons, I call them vistdicks.
Also any other vistlip related thing is likely to have vist followed by a word, such as vistshit.
I also have the massive OTP of TomoxRui and I am not sorry. (Bonus feels because I ship all possible vistlip combos.)
If you’re an rp I will most likely feed and pet you on occasion if you talk to me.
I will stare at you. Don’t let it scare you. I’m harmless. Really.
What else…. Oh I know, short summery of shit you’ll find.
vistlip (we’ve been over this), GazettE (Uruha), Alice Nine (Tora and bias wrecking squirrel), LustKnot (God damn it Shino), Diverse glare in Riot (babies come back -gross sobbing-), Royz (almost as homosexual as vistlip), Ryutaro (of Plastic Tree), VAMPS (and Hyde in general), more than likely than not a lot of random other bands, especially baby bands.
Also photography, non-jrock related music very rarely, kpop depending but also rarely, written and pretty things.
Have you stalked to your hearts content yet? Very well, have a cookie and a pair of homos for your efforts.